Habis Siaran!

21:48 / Posted by Osy Itu Machrosin /

Wow.. It's Sunday again! and It means that I have to prepare my self to be on air! haha... it doesn't mean that I fly away on the air! I have to go to my radio to cheer up your Sunday morning!Prepare lots of thing because this is special moment when I can free my mind, because this is special program, when I serve the listeners with English.

hoho... I practice English with my listeners in Temanggung, Magelang even in Sragen and Ngawi. But I enjoy my self when I'm on the air. I can be the real Osy, but you won't find Osy on the air. haha....

And about Radio, last Friday, it was the great moment coz I broad casted with my brother, even he isn't the true brother I have, hehe.. I broadcast with Steve. I have waited this time, and on Friday I could make my dream to be true!!!!

Lots of thing that we discussed last Friday, from just musics until what u feel. the best part of broadcast that I love is when I can speak with the listeners. it's truly the best moment. but i like my broadcasting when I just read the message. actually, I hate my radio, coz the radio is too much with the ads. actually, a radio should play more music than talk less. but the fact, there are so many ads there. and it means that I have to think hard and estimate, is my time on the air enough fort playing more songs than I speak on the air.

but actually, I enjoy this job. this is my life when I have a time to explore my life, spread my life to the listeners. An announcer should bring many materials when they are on the cabin. the listeners like when they hear the radio, and get the feeling like they are in the special room, without any disturbance! haha.. but actually, this is the hard thing for every announcer have to deal! we have a great job to create the great moment and situation for listeners, so they feel that they could be their own!

haha.. more stories, if I wanna share about my life and my job!

this is the start, and I'm sure that I'll continue to post something in this blog..

see you..

cheers!!
!

0 comments:

Post a Comment