This is a Little Space of Me (Rebell-Osy-us)

21:25 / Posted by Osy Itu Machrosin /


Well, I write this post while I'm listening to a great song from John Legend, Someday. This is not a first post from me in this blog. I have to be usual with this new way of writing. Actually, I like writing. Anything. Everything worth. When I know blog, in my dream I imagine that it's kinda Diary. Rite?

Okay, in this post, I'll tell you as my followers about who is the owner of this blog. First, you can imagine that the owner is kinda actors (maybe, and I suggest you to choose Robert Pattinson as your imagination.... ;P). I'm not an Edward. But I have a dream that "Someday" (the song goes by, hehehe) I could be the next Edward after Stephenie Meyer finished her last book of Twilight Saga.. but you don't have to think hard about this. it's just kinda joke, 'key...!!

I'm Machrosin. A little name consists of 9 letters with a great and meaningful meaning! maybe.. because till now, I haven't found the meaning of my name, can you help me describe the meaning my name???

I'm an ordinary student of Tidar University in English Department, but I will try to get the extraordinary! I'm a part time worker too, I work for an Islamic Boarding School near my home. I like being my self, an Osy, approximately 1,6 m in height with black hair who always go to campus with his best-black motorcycle! I have a black hair, and black eyes too. I don't want to change my black color of my hair and eyes, because it symbolizes that I'm an eastern man. yeah,, I'm so glad become an Indonesian. A country with many things from nature resources till corruptors.

I live in Pringsurat, the richest land of Kelengkeng Fruit, but as a Pringsurat-inhabitant, I don't have any Kelengkeng's Tree. it's ironic. but I love my home, it's a a multiform place. it's a place to earn money because I have some privat lessons in my home, and a place to take a rest.

I like English because it's so useful. first when I know this language, I imagine that I'm a very great person when I can speak English fluently. but then I realize that by this language I can earn money.. ;P

I like blue color and reading. I like reading such Dan Brown collections (The Da Vinci Code, Angels and Demons, Deception Point, Digital Fortress, and also the last book from DAn Brown, The Lost Symbols), The J.K. Rowling's Books (Harry Potter Series..), and also Dee 'Dewi Lestari' Book, like Supernova Series, Filosofi Kopi, and also Perahu Kertas.

I'm a radio broadcaster too. I spend three days in a week to broadcast in a radio. broadcasting in a radio is my dream since I was in Junior High School. And when I'm on the air, I could touch every body who listen to me, and play their songs -even I play my favorite songs- read their message and talk with them.

this is my life, an never ending journey, with lots of disturbances but actually I love my self. Osy is an ordinary one, with two feet two hands and a head just try to face the world. and this is me.

in the future, I have a dream that I have a chance to go around the world. try to learn more languages and cultures, and have a chance to live in Paris! I hope someday...

this is the end,


hopefully, you like this..
thanks..



~the Ossy~

2 comments:

Comment by Osy Itu Machrosin on 22 March 2010 at 22:13

it's me..

Anonymous on 18 May 2010 at 21:00

machun nemuin osa disini. hahaha
osh, tukeran link ya... :)
link ke blogmu tak taro di blogku dehhh

Post a Comment