More Than Just a Word

20:25 / Posted by Osy Itu Machrosin /

Long time no see you! Well, when i realize that I still have kind of a 'journal- life- book' that I've made several -even almost a several months ago, I know that I have to write something, because my Lecturer, Ms. Lilia, has asked us to create a story, so I'm in hurry to try to make a story,,,

Emoticon Pictures, Images and Photos

and Voil la... This is my story...
Let me tell you about my weekend. That was so boring!!!!! I didn't have any different activities like what I've done before. It was the same, I woke up, took a bath, ate breakfast untill dinner and did several homeworks and finnaly I went to bed! It just like what you do in your daily avctivity list. Because of weekend, I tried to treat myself to relax my mind, becasue it was long weekend!

You know what guys that several days before the long weekend, I got a big job (even it was a secret job from the government, can you judge it?). I had to be courier of The Final exam for The Junior High School as I'm a teacher in High School, the Headmaster asked me to be the courier for 4 days from Monday at 1st April untill 4th April. and it was a tiring ativity. Can you imagine that I had to weak up at 4.30 a.m and after that I had to go to SMP 1 Kranggan, and it's almost 30 kms from my home. I ride my lovely motorcycle in the early morning with the cold air. Brrrrrr.. it's like when you're in the refigerator. But It's a duty so I had to do it with all of my heart, beacause it's an official job!

ketwa Pictures, Images and Photos


After I did it, i just felt tired. My body liked broke into small pieces. haha.. It's hiperbole!! after I finished my Official Job, I got laugh, because I got the "price" for my early morning job, although It wasn't musch money, but I thanked to God because God sent me some of God's gift (again ) when I was in crisis condition. You know why I said so? As you knew that I didn't have much money at the time, so when I got it, I just wanted to say... " alhamdulillah.." hehe...

Then on Thursday, I prepared myself, becasue at 6 I would be on air via my Favourite radio Station. I could cheer every body who listened to me, I colud play many great song, and absolutelly I could share what I felt with them. And It was a great pleasure in an unpleasure long weekend. I spent almost 2 hours in my Radio, and I could say that I enjoyed it.

Finally, I got my own spirit on my long weekend, although it was tiring, actually i loved it! I maked me know how to earn money normally. Believe it or not, I suggest you to try work hard untill you tired, but don't try it untill you dont have any power, after that you will learn how to work! Untill you get your money! hahaha....

I loved my job, and I did it with all of my heart,

Even I felt that my long weekend wasn't great enough, but actually I loved it.. heheh...
and on Sunday when I was in my Radio, i met my old friend who came to the radio. I just felt so miss them anymore! There was something special more on Sunday, when I was in my radio, some people came to the radio. They are from Waleri, near Kendal, came to Temanggung, just wanted to know who was the broadcaster in their favourite radio station. because they just listened to us from their radio, they were really impressed to meet us. You know what? They came to my radio, with lot of food. So, on Sunday we had a great party with lot of food with our fans. like this....

sooo happy Pictures, Images and Photos


Thats all about my long weekend, inspite of long weekend, I didn't feel that it was a long time, I guessed taht it just a short weekend. I still need a truly long weekend..

thanks...
merci...
danke...

see you in the next stroy of mine..
au revoir..
auf wiedersehen..



~ossy~

ps: just for you, this is my dream house life...

eifell tower Pictures, Images and Photos

2 comments:

Comment by Dahniyar Sri Widyaningrum on 7 April 2010 at 21:40

would you like threat me because you got a "prize" from your school si? I would be very happy si, and i will say thanks a lot to you. Will you?

Anonymous on 18 May 2010 at 20:55

lagi blog walking, loh kok osi tah? hahaha
mampir di blog-ku, osh:
http://rokugatsunokazeni.wordpress.com/

Post a Comment